A Junior Tulip must be aged between five and 15 at the start of the Evo-Stik Northern Premier League Division One South-East season, which will commence on Saturday 17th August.
For the price of £10, the benefits of the scheme include:
● £1 admission for all league matches;
● A free matchday programme;
● Club birthday and Christmas cards signed by management and playing staff;
● Opportunities to become a club mascot in our monthly draw;
● 10% discount on all club merchandise.
The scheme is designed to inspire a new generation of Spalding United fans, as the club looks to build on the positive end to the 2018/19 season in what will be manager Matt Easton's first full campaign in charge.
Fans can sign up a young supporter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling 07917532796.
Updated 09:26 - 19 Jun 2019 by Ryan Plant